A top honeymoon destination is what you may be searching for. Let me help you out with some of your problems where getting confused about the place of your visit is something quite obvious.
Get adventurous and take a deep breath now and visit Vietnam Honeymoonin style. Oh! Don’t worry what are we there for just log on to Mapsofworld a get the right feel of the place by knowing all the relevant information.
- Dalat in Vietnam: The most delightful city of Vietnam is famous for a peaceful park with a tranquil atmosphere. Do visit the Hang Nga Guesthouse & Art Gallery, or the Crazy House as it’s usually called by the locals.
- Dien Bien Phu in Vietnam: Want to see a valley covered with steep forested hill? Then you may love this place where you may even come across some of their local tribes usually called as Tai and H’mong.
- Halong Bay in Vietnam: You would be surprised to see 3000 islands coming out of crystal clear waters of the Gulf of Tonkin. Usually it is said that a legendary dragon created this bay by its flailing tail and reason which it is usually referred to as the ” where the dragon descended into the sea”.
- Hanoi in Vietnam: It is a slow paced city with lovely lakes and landscapes around. One get to see the feel of historic Vietnam in the temples and monuments built in this local land.
- Ho Chi Minh City in Vietnam: It is the largest city of Vietnam and is usually called the heart and soul base as far as industrial hub is concerned. The best time to visit this place is between December and April on your Vietnam Honeymoon tour.
- Hue in Vietnam: It is a place as far as cultural bonding; religious relation and education centers are concerned. Vietnam famous building namely Thien Mu Pagoda can be seen here.
SaigonStay – According to BeautifulVietnam