Good news! You can use your phone with VinaPhone pre-paid SIM card in Thailand and Hong Kong. VinaPhone is continuing corporate with many other partners with a hope to help you more successful and happier with your trip
- Service registration: FREE
- To register: You must have at least VND 100,000 (one hundred thousand Vietnam dong) in your main account. Compose IR ON and send to 9123.
- To cancel the service: Compose IR OFF and send to 9123.
- Usage period of IR service for each time of registration is 30 days from the date of successful registration. After 30 days, if you do not renew, the system shall automatically cancel the service.
- To renew: – Topping up: dial *100*secret code series#, press OK.
(When being abroad, you cannot top up by calling to 900)
– Checking account: dial *101#, press Ok.
To continue using IR service when you are abroad while your Main account runs out of credit, let make a call to VinaPhone at following numbers to request re-opening the service:
+84912 481 111; +84918 681 111; +84914 181 111; +844 37731587.
- To ensure your continuous communication, VinaPhone shall send you a notice on due date 1 day in advance.
- After successfully registering the service, the system shall automatically lock other services such as: data transfer service (Mobile Internet, mobileTV, Mobile Camera…), call blocking service, missed calls alert. During the time of temporary locking, usage period of these services shall still be counted. These services shall be automatically resumed if when you send SMS to cancel the IR service during usage period.
- When coming back to Vietnam, you should cancel IR service to continue using utilities that you have used.
For your benefits of avoiding fee arisen when you come back to Vietnam but still at the border, it is recommended that you should cancel IR service to avoid “mixing service” with foreign network.
SaigonStay – According to Vinaphone